Saturday, January 10, 2009

The diversity of humanity and their Thoughts on me.

Written on:Thursday, June 12, 2008


The diversity of humanity and their Thoughts on me.


People have their opinions on me..
People have their outlooks,and endless perspectives.
Not all of the time are they things that are correct,things I agree with,or things I approve of.
but thats the natural way of life.

I cannot bind all the world to suit my vision,
or agree with my outlook and personal ways.
Only the immature and Naive,believe that is possible.

And just like a lover,society is something that I will block out,
by building the Tallest Wall in front of it,and Not letting any accusations,assumptions,
or shallow advice slip through the cracks of its hand made substance.

That,is how my sanity remains intact.
and that,is Why and how I dont give a fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment