Saturday, January 10, 2009

I am not numb.

Written on:Monday, April 21, 2008


I'm not numb..

I cant be numb.

No matter how much I feel,break,or go through.. my emotions are still here.I still want so much,I still have this "Strength" to try again.

Strength?or maybe..its weakness.

I'm not sure right now.

all i know is,even though i wish I was numb..I am not.

I'm not numb,and i'm not sure if thats an advantage,or a disadvantage..

forture,or misforture..

an amazing quality...or a loss.

A loss,of no loss of feelings.

that makes complete sense to me,yet at the same time..it doesnt.

why havent I ended up like him,now?at this point..

i should be numb,by this time..

but im not..

nothing could ever make me numb

alcohol

pills

drugs

endless amount of sex with strangers.

(nice try,nick).

It couldn't ever work.

No comments:

Post a Comment